To apply for this position email
your resume to
email@example.com. Be sure to reference the Job Title in
your subject line.
This position requires U.S.
Remedy Administrator needed to provide support to business unit
users of the BMC Remedy
ITSM application. Answer technical questions, troubleshoot
problems, and guide users to gain productive use of the Remedy
ITSM system and integrations. Extract data, run reports, or
perform specific analytical functions using ITSM application
modules e.g. Incident, Change, Problem, and Asset. Provide ITSM
product support to business unit customers using the BMC Remedy
May perform moderate coding, testing, and debugging of
software and make enhancements to existing software systems.
Using knowledge of systems analysis or computer programming,
troubleshoot existing systems and streamline their
operation. Apply application patches, and product updates to
allow them to function efficiently.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Subject matter knowledge in BMC Remedy ITSM product suite.
• Monitor operations of Remedy ITSM application.
• Track and research business solutions running in this
environment in terms of efficient performance.
• Troubleshoot Remedy production issues and determine
necessary course of action.
• Document Remedy environment and associated applications.
• Document measures taken to patch or upgrade Remedy OS and
testing done to ensure continued smooth production.
• Maintain or perform system upgrades, including installing
up-to-date patches and service packs.
• Serve on larger projects involving team resources as a key
• Control, manage and grant Remedy system access
• Train business Point of Contacts (POCs) in Remedy
• Experience working with the Help Desk, End users and other
• Experience in Remedy administration (2yrs)
• Experience troubleshooting software related problems
including MS Office suite
• Experience in Unix and Windows operating systems